About the job
For our global office in Rotterdam, we are looking for a Global Project Manager Genomics who wants to help us achieve this goal. Who wants to make the world better for the people who need this and whose goal it is to thrive in looking for new opportunities.
As our Global Project Manager, you are driven, self-starting and ambitious. You get energized in finding new opportunities, meeting new people, you can catch people’s attention with your story and are a real entrepreneur.
Global Project Manager Genomics
As our Global Project Manager, you have a key position in which you are responsible for helping to enhance and execute the domestic communication and sales strategy for our Brands.
You are a member of the Global Innovation team, working to support and expand our brands by identifying strategic opportunities. You will be responsible for maintaining, promoting and supporting the expansion of our Brands globally by working closely with local organizations in different countries.
The ideal candidate is an ambitious business leader with a pharmaceutical, biotech, biology background. You have excellent communication skills. You can promote and understand the promotion of pharmaceutical and genetic test products. You have experience in project management, negotiation skills, and assisting members of a highly motivated sales team by working at the same time with other global project managers.
- Support and expand local brands globally through great communication and project management skills.
- Participate in defining new product capabilities and geographical expansion through market analysis
- Organize, set up and maintain product dossiers including all product support information, marketing material, and scientific data.
- Assist local innovation and sales teams to develop and implement national sales/communication strategies to meet financial objectives
- Coordinate and develop sales training programs
- Provide market information such as current trends, sales techniques, and application of products in healthcare between countries
- Work with Global Innovations Team on reaching budget targets
- Responsible for setting up MD dossiers and advise on basic regulatory affairs issues
Set yourself apart
- Master’s Degree in health sciences (pharmacy, biotechnology, molecular biology)
- 2-3 years of healthcare sales
- Understanding of regulatory affairs
- Demonstrated ability to drive new business through programs and campaigns
- Understanding of reporting requirements, tools and processes
- A self-starter who can effectively work within a strong team culture
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Polished public speaking and presentation ability
- Ability to travel 25%
What’s on offer?
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a young, professional and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you a competitive compensation.