About the job
Fagron is looking for a Global Internal Auditor, a newly created position within the Fagron group. We are looking for someone who is willing to take up the challenge to further shape and develop our internal audit approach. You are going to approach your internal and external stakeholders, spar with them and align expectations. In addition, you will also conduct audits yourself. You actively seek out your interlocutors, you verify, and you ask the right questions. Based on your findings, you formulate clear and useful observations and advice the management with practical and pragmatic solutions. The emphasis will be on financial and operational audits. You will be part of the Corporate Controlling department and report directly to the CFO and the audit committee.
The Global Internal Audit position combines strategy with operational execution. You are someone who draws energy from both aspects and is willing to travel (30 to 50% of the time) to carry out local audits in the different companies of the group and initiate changes based upon your recommendations.
You will be responsible for:
- Performing financial, tax and operational audits
- Formulating clear observations and useful advice to management, including policy and procedure improvements
- Ensuring effective risk management in company’s policies and procedures, together with the Corporate Controlling team
- Advising, initiating and following up on improvements in the internal control framework
- Monitoring the planning, execution, quality and reporting of audits
- Thinking along proactively in the field of process optimization, internal control and risk management
- Visiting all Fagron locations worldwide to carry out internal audits
- Acting as a professional discussion partner for the business
Set yourself apart
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- At least 5 years work experience in the field of Internal/Operational Audit, Financial Audit, and/or Internal Control
- A completed university master's degree in e.g. business administration, business economics, accountancy & control.
- Completed postgraduate training (RA/RO in the Netherlands) or similar
- Pragmatic, practical and solution-oriented
- Strong hands-on mentality and feels at home in a dynamic changing environment.
What’s on offer?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.