About the job
Fagron US is currently offering exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. Fagron is looking for self-motivated and autonomous individuals looking for a customer focused and innovative company to launch or continue their career. We are growing at a tremendous rate so if you are someone who is passionate about making a difference, understands why safety and quality come first, and are willing to develop an improvement thinking mindset to help us expand our footprint and ensure success, then read on.
Here’s the deal – we strive to develop and promote from within, so it’s important to us that you maintain your professional knowledge. We need you to apply what you know, keep learning, and grow your role and beyond. We have a fast-paced, continuous improvement fueled, visually managed environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.
We are seeking a Production Operator to join our team in St. Paul, MN. This role will prepare, weigh, fill and package products for the correct delivery of production orders and with the aim of guaranteeing production output. Assist with warehouse and shipping functions as needed on a daily basis. This is a first shift position with hours 7:30am - 3:30pm.
- Control the quantities that have been prepared beforehand against the production protocol.
- Weigh, fill and package raw materials according to the quality assurance guidelines with the aim of completing correct production orders.
- Pick, package and ship customer orders on time on a daily basis.
- Respect guidelines in regards to quality, order and safety when completing production orders.
- Regularly carry out the required checks as prescribed by the production protocol.
- According to established guidelines, clean cabins before and after each production order with the aim of working in a clean environment that is in line with the quality requirements for preventing accidents and incidents.
- Keep the warehouse clean and maintaining it as well as the material with the aim of creating a safe and clean working environment.
- Maintain professional knowledge with the aim of maximizing one’s own professional knowledge and applying it in an optimum manner within the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
Set yourself apart
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- Experience working in a production, warehouse, or clean room environment is preferred.
- Experience working in GMP environment strongly preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others.
- High School diploma or GED
- Basic computer skills
- Basic math skills
What’s on offer?
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron US offers its associates competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits including a 401(k) plan with a generous company matching contribution; medical, vision and dental; health savings account (HSA); holiday/paid time off.