About the job
Fagron Sterile Services (FSS) in Wichita KS is seeking an Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative functions including a key focus on licensing operations. In this role you will perform administrative assistant duties and support the reception/front desk area. Duties include but are not limited to: organizing and keeping official records, executing administrative policies, greeting visitors, and supporting/assisting the senior leaders of the organization. Additionally, you will lead all licensing operations and systems for FSS throughout North America and serve as a liaison to the internal Legal team within Fagron.
- Manage calendars and independently schedule appointments
- Arrange travel plans and itineraries
- Retrieve, sort and triage daily mail
- Direct preparation of records such as agendas, notices, minutes and documents for corporate initiatives
- Compose and prepare confidential correspondence, reports and other complex documents
- Organize, schedule and track fulfillment of various tasks, requirements and assignments
- Orchestrate large meeting events including catering and other needs
- Carry out various operational and administrative tasks with the aim of ensuring proper and efficient administrative support within FSS
- Efficiently and accurately manage databases and spreadsheets and related tasks
- Independently compose and submit data and related submissions at required intervals as assigned
- Serve as a contact at the front desk of FSS with the aim of providing correct and customer-oriented service and contributing to the positive image of FSS
- Welcome visitors and manage wayfinding and connections to their appointments
- Prepare and monitor licensing and other legal documents with the objective of handling all aspects correctly and ensuring up to date licensure with all relevant agencies
- Manage all state and federal licenses for FSS
- Organize and track various licensing and legal documents
- Serve as the primary liaison to the internal legal team within Fagron
Set yourself apart
- 2+ years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Strong administrative and project management skills and an ability to meet designated deadlines
- Exemplary organizational skills, highly confidential, excellent writing skills and good time management
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency with Microsoft Office suite products including Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook and various internet applications
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general data
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and presentations
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from employees, management, customers, and vendors
- Ability to interface well with all internal and external stakeholders and to represent FSS in a highly professional manner
- Experience working with licensure, legal and/or regulatory issues preferred but not required
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) equivalent required and a minimum of two years of administrative assistant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as standard operating procedures, maintenance instructions, and other information including manuals. Ability to develop and write routine reports, correspondence, and human resources policy. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs. Ability to operate a personal computer.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequent: Speaking; hearing; sitting; use of hands/fingers; handling objects, tools or controls; close vision; color vision; peripheral vision; ability to adjust focus.
- Occasional: Standing; walking indoors; reaching with hands and arms; stooping; kneeling; crouching; crawling; lifting and/or moving up to 20 lbs.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Moderate noise level similar to typical office environment with computers, printers and work activity.
What’s on offer?
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities.