About the job
• You serve as a contact for the key accounts and further maintain and develop these contacts with the aim of realising the agreed turnover.
• Follow up and oversee the implementation with the key accounts, with the needed passages at the pharmacies-hospitals, with the aim of maintaining a complete overview and adapting where necessary.
• Identify and contact new key accounts with the aim of further developing the division of KAM.
• Ensure correct and timely reporting of activities with the aim of ensuring that the sales results are consistently monitored.
• Create a prioritised schedule of activities that is regularly reviewed to maximize business opportunities and deliver business objectives.
• Developing contacts with interesting groups and institutions (e.g. professional federations, patient associations, etc.) and lobby and network in these bodies with the aim of generating leads.
Set yourself apart
• You have experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
• You are an energetic and experienced person with a track record in sales.
• You are able to build and maintain effective business relationships with customers, partners, suppliers and staff.
• You are a people-person who is skilled at impressing and satisfying customers.
• You are self-motivated and proactive and have a result driven focus with excellent business judgement.
• You are able to interpret and utilise data and information to take strategic decisions together with the Business Leaders.
• You are fluent in French. Knowledge of Dutch is an advantage.
What’s on offer?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.
Salary and benefits package will be according to qualification / experience.
We have an open and informal organization culture where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. Fagron is a young and ambitious company and our company is known for the excellent career development opportunities.