About the job
Fagron has offices in more than 30 countries around the world, where financial administration is carried out in more than 60 different locations. From the office in Rotterdam the global controlling team supports the countries in their accounting and financial matters and provides analysis and insights to the company management. The controlling function within Fagron brings together financial and business control, if this is something you get excited about, we are looking for you!
You will be responsible to develop management information and high-quality reports for analysis, and for the coordination of the monthly financial reporting cycle. You combine financial expertise with strong communication skills as you will be the key finance contact for two regions within the Fagron group.
- Responsible for accurate financial reporting of Fagron Group worldwide results in compliance with group deadlines, challenging locally reported financials and reviewing critical balance sheet positions
- Preparing the year end consolidated financial statements (IFRS) including consolidation of the group companies
- Developing new monthly reporting and dashboards, driving continuous improvement and standardization in management information
- Performing high quality analysis, proactively reviewing margin and cost deviations versus budget in close collaboration with the local controllers, to deliver presentations with value added comments for management
- Assisting in the annual budget and forecast preparation, preparing financial and management reports to external and internal stakeholders
- Collaborating in the setup of new internal controls and policies, proactively presenting proposals for optimization of the existing framework
- May work on special projects, such as the integration of new companies after acquisitions or the development and implementation of a new ERP, together with accounting systems, methods and controls.
Set yourself apart
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- A completed master's degree in business economics / finance / accountancy
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- IFRS knowledge and annual reporting preparation experience
- Strong experience with management reporting, consolidation systems, BI & planning tools
- Deadline driven and accurate with numbers, as well as flexible to succeed in a dynamic environment
- Self-starter and proactive, enjoys building relations with different stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written
- Knowledge and experience with MS Office, Power BI and SAP BPC, Dynamics365 is a plus
What’s on offer?
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a young, professional, and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you a competitive compensation.