About the job
As an Accounting Specialist you will verify, process and analyze financial transactions. You will be the point of contact for customers and suppliers. Furthermore, you’ll assist with daily, monthly and yearly accounting activities and, together with management and the business controller, you’ll ensure that procedures are being followed.
We are looking for someone that is flexible and who dares to take on the responsibility of the financial administration. You should be curious about new developments and willing to learn about our business.
- Debtor administration (including invoicing, processing in administration, debtor management and being the point of contact for the collection agency);
- Creditor administration (including processing in administration and coding);
- Bank administration (including preparing bank payments);
- Monitoring of fixed assets;
- Memorial bookings for monthly closing;
- Reviewing the balance sheet items; and
- Reviewing and approving expenses.
Set yourself apart
You have the following qualifications, experience and capacities:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work experience is required; experience within a manufacturing organization strongly preferred
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or related field;
- Proficient knowledge of Excel and experience with ERP systems. Experience with Microsoft Navision is a plus;
- Proficient knowledge of administrative transactions (general ledger, profit and loss statements & balance sheets);
- Proficient knowledge of invoicing, debtors and creditors, relevant laws and regulations;
- You are structured, organized and have a great sense of responsibility;
- You are good at multitasking and dealing with tight deadlines; and
- You have a problem-solving capacity and you are flexible. You know how to set the right priorities.
What’s on offer?
We offer exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth, which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents. Be part of a collaborative culture that rewards you with competitive compensation, an extensive benefits package and a truly open and dynamic work environment.