About the job
For our Global IT team in Rotterdam, we are looking for an Security Engineer. Innovation and digitization are high on our agenda. In order to remain market leader, we have to keep up with the new digital techniques and for that we are looking for people who want to take Fagron to the next level.
Do you like the entrepreneurial spirit of a young company where everyone contributes to building our company to the next level? Do you have a thorough security knowledge and do you want to use this knowledge on a daily basis for challenging projects?
The main tasks of the security engineer consists of:
- Identifying potential risks and providing advice and support in developing adequate strategies.
- Being responsible for determining and applying standards, methods, procedures, guidelines and IT technical measures.
- Mapping out data flows and architecture and advise on technical measures.
- Implementing technical solutions with an ongoing focus on stable and secure infrastructures and networks.
- Making users aware of the risks and ensuring an improvement of the organisational structure.
- Participating in proactive data protection management for the total company.
We are looking for someone who can switch quickly, can take others along in his/her vision and way of thinking, thinks in solutions and above all is enthusiastic and energetic.
Set yourself apart
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- Bachelor or master degree in IT or similar by experience
- You have minimum 3 to 5 years experience in IT security
- You are able to design a secure network and build and manage the firewall environment.
- Strong technical background.
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills.
- Certificates are a big plus.
- An excellent command of the English language in word and writing
What’s on offer?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth, which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents. Be part of a collaborative culture that rewards you with competitive compensation, an extensive benefits package and a truly open and dynamic work environment.