About the job
Do you want to build innovative solutions for a great innovative company? For our Global IT team in Rotterdam we are looking for an Application Consultant ERP.
As an Application Manager within our organization, you are the specialist who knows what the application (ERP) looks like and is built up inside and out. You discuss how certain customer requirements can be met, how the application can function optimally within the further IT infrastructure and you interact with development teams and/or the supplier. You will delve into bug fixes and the development of new features.
- You are responsible for keeping the ERP software operational at the application level
- You will functionally test the modified applications
- You will offer support and advice to the internal customer about the use of and malfunctions of the system
- You will be leading multiple projects whilst looking to adoption for new ERP features
- You will be responsible for the care and development of specific reports and you also participate as a specialist in projects
- Create, Design and Test high-quality Functional Design Documents for development teams
- Ensure all support calls are effectively managed with minimum disruption to the client
- To be able to identify functional and system problems on a technical (coding) level
- Must have a logical mindset and the ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex issues
- Carrying out visits to customer sites and resolving complex issues
Set yourself apart
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations Management, Information Technology or related field
- Minimum experience of two years of Microsoft Dynamics Navision
- At least one full implementation cycle of Microsoft Dynamics Navision
- You can quickly master new applications, environments and techniques
- Excellent communication, planning, customer relation and organizational skills
- Must have a “can-do” and self-starter mindset
What’s on offer?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment that supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.