About the job
For our Global Marketing team in Rotterdam we're looking for a Digital Analytics Specialist!
The main responsibilities of the Digital Analytics Specialist consist of:
- A strong understanding of best practices across all social media platforms
- Reporting to the Global Marketing Communications Director you will:
- Create a data governance framework and roadmap for analytics, giving guidance where required.
- Closely work with IT partners to develop performance dashboards and visualizations.
- Support the Marketing Communications team on implementing additional analytics toolsets.
- Establish a cross-channel, integrated reporting framework identifying key growth metrics.
- Ensure that analytics data is accurate and there is sufficient monitoring in place to spot issues.
- Collaborate with Global Digital Marketing Director on insights from audiences engaging in other Product tools to inform conversion opportunities and growth.
Set yourself apart
- Higher educational background degree plus at least 5 years’ experience in internal/client-facing digital data analysis roles.
- Experience with dashboarding and reporting and building end-to-end real time reporting to understand:
- Ecommerce business’s and technical performance
- Digital experience management across digital sales and engagement channels
- Create custom alerts for digital engagement and sales channels to proactively find issues
- Project management skills and ability to prioritize and manage up effectively.
- Strong analytical skills: ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations for stakeholders with varying levels of analytic expertise.
- Data driven storytelling skills – you create and deliver compelling presentations with outstanding visuals.
- Strong technical abilities with SEM, SEO, SEA and good to have knowledge in HootSuite and Google Analytics, Dynamics 365, and powerapps.
- Strong Web Analytics proficiency is required – A/B testing / usability / UX etc.
- Provide guidance and lead training sessions to cross-functional partners and global counterparts on digital analytics best practices to promote dashboard adoption, monitor usage, gather feedback, and maintain alignment across Fagron brands and regions.
- Works well cross-functionally to drive tangible business outcomes leveraging analytics.
- Ability to manage and synthesize large sets of complex data and present actionable insights in a clear, concise manner.
- Highly motivated self-starter who is adaptable, detail-oriented, and proficient at multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Good sense of humor is a must!
What’s on offer?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment that supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.