About the job
Fagron South Africa is looking for a Digital Marketeer to develop strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, PPC, and other techniques to drive traffic to Fagron's pages and generate interest in Fagron's products and services.
The successful candidate would be able to engage written, graphic, and video content while staying up-to-date on latest marketing technologies and social media. They should be able to elaborate, execute and follow up on online marketing campaigns with the aim of providing an up-to-date online marketing platform.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare, plan and support the execution of publicity, promotional and commercial activities
- Develop the content and creating marketing material
- Monitor mentions on the various social media channels
- Maintain contacts with the internal and external partners
- Oversee the organisation’s brand guidelines
- Evaluate online marketing campaigns
- Directly attract new and existing customers to purchase Fagron products.
- Initiate, design and ensure implementation of digital marketing campaigns with the aim to generate revenue.
- Directly attract new and existing customers to purchase Fagron products. Initiate, design and ensure implementation of digital marketing campaigns with the aim to generate revenue.
- Customise campaigns for different groups of clients (B2B and B2C)
- Oversee supplier billing
- Oversee campaign reports and communicate outcomes with line manager
- Act as a strategic partner to the directors and market Fagron’s range of products and services that will ensure that the business goals are met.
- Additional marketing and digital marketing duties as assigned by line manager
Set yourself apart
- 3 to 5 years digital marketing, advertising and sales experience
- Strong understanding of the digital advertising environment including sales, products, tools and campaign management.
- Strong understanding of web design and development, web analytics, SEO, online copywriting, online advertising and PPC, social media and web PR, e-mail marketing, mobile marketing and developing and executing digital marketing strategy.
- Excellent campaign proposal design and management skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset, self-starter and independent worker
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to identify key digital marketing opportunities and translate these into implementable solutions and action plans
- Demonstrated ability to consistently initiate digital marketing opportunities and generate revenue
- Strong track record of internal and external relationship management
What’s on offer?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment that supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.
You will join an experienced team of colleagues who are curious about your new ideas and insights. We have a number of new projects in the pipeline where we can also use your knowledge and experience. In addition to the substantive challenge, we offer competitive salaries and excellent career opportunities within a multinational company.
- Full Time 40 hours/week
- Workplace flexibly adjustable - partly working from home is also an option
- Access to internal knowledge - sharing platform, connecting you with employees of our group across the world
- Training opportunities
- Competitive salary