About the job
Summary: The Vice President, Consumer Health will plan, direct, and coordinate all aspects of the sales strategy, assist in hiring, training, developing, and guiding the Consumer Healthcare team, and ensure monthly sales goals and annual financial metrics are achieved.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and grow Humco’s Chain Drug, Grocery, eCommerce and Drug Wholesale class of trades
- Provide leadership and management for Consumer Healthcare team
- Coach and mentor for staff development
- Set goals, measure performance and provide feedback
- Develop and implement sales strategy to meet the goals of company’s strategic plan to include pricing, sales policies, discounts and rebates
- Direct implementation and execution of sales policies and practices
- Recommend sales plans for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses
- Manage multiple channel selling strategies
- Create sales forecasts and budgets
- Measure, review and analyze sales performance against goals to determine effectiveness and lead course correction based on results
- Represent Company in meetings with key clients and maintain relationships and grow the Drug Wholesale and Chain Drug business
- Represent company at trade show and industry conventions
- Identify new product opportunities and concepts
- Perform business reviews for strategic accounts
- Perform competitive analysis
- Validate markets
- Serve as liaison with other departments as member of senior leadership team
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Set yourself apart
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS) or equivalent is required.
- 8+ years of sales experience in Drug Wholesale/Chain Drug is required.
- 5+ years of sales leadership experience developing and managing sales teams is required
- Master’s Degree (M.A.) is preferred.
What’s on offer?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet