About the job
Fagron is experiencing a rapid growth and in order to support this growth and ambitions, they are going through a large IT transformation. The IT transformation is focused on replacing the current application landscape to a new state of the art application landscape based on Dynamics 365. To support this, we are looking for an ERP Support Consultant, who has a good understanding and knowledge of ERP platforms and related ERP processes and is eager to join our team within this transformation.
As an ERP Support Consultant, you are the first point of contact for our customers when they need support. You make an inventory of the situation and organize a suitable solution. For more complex issues you communicate with the consultants and developers. You are therefore also the key for handling support issues. In addition to daily support, you also assist the customer with advice and action so that they can handle their processes efficiently.
While maintaining and supporting the current Navision 2009 platform, the ideal candidate will also support the transition from Navision 2009 towards D365 F&O. You will be member of the Applications team; you will work on supporting the operational ERP systems as well as improving the customer service experience. Next to this, introducing chat bots as the support entry point, will be part of this role.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- You help our customers solve questions about the ERP applications
- You think along in the customer's business processes, recognize reoccurring issues and think of sustainable solutions
- You like to analyze processes and issues and solve these reports
- Maintain and update the knowledgebase and support chat bots
- Collaborating with colleagues from other IT teams
Set yourself apart
- You have at least a bachelor degree in Information Technology or equivalent;
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role as ERP/Application Support Consultant;
- Experience with and (functional and technical) knowledge of Dynamics AX or NAV – knowledge of D365 would be a big plus;
- You have a good understanding of processes and able to recognize issues;
- You like to solve problems and proactively come up with sustainable solutions;
- An excellent command of the English language, spoken and written – a second European language is a plus.
- Strong communication skills
- Innovative / out of the box
- Problem solving
- Result oriented
- Service oriented
What’s on offer?
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a young, professional and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you a competitive compensation.