About the job
Are you an experienced ambitious program manager? Do you have a lot of knowledge and experience of digital and / or complex IT issues? Do you have specific Microsoft AX and Dynamics 365 experience? And you feel at home in the dynamics of working to realize the digital ambitions of Fagron. Are you ready to manage your own team instead of a project? Then we would love to hear from you!
Fagron is looking for an ERP Program Manager, based in our Rotterdam office, who will be responsible for managing and monitoring various ERP projects. The projects focus on the implementation of Microsoft AX, Dynamics 365 or other ERP programs on an EMEA level. Our Dynamics 365 roadmap has a global scope and the Microsoft AX roadmap applies to the whole EMEA region. You will be setting the right priorities, monitoring the interaction and integration in terms of goals, efforts and resources and successfully implementing the projects. You will advise the business how to implement Microsoft AX or Dynamics 365. And you will be responsible for managing the business consultants working on these projects. Your people management skills are important to establish commitment of our people, as well as your interpersonal competencies to manage all involved stakeholders.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Coaching and developing your team members
- Setting up a portfolio of projects in line with the strategic objectives
- Supervising budget, timing, resources, quality and project satisfaction
- Implement and monitor global program standards and tools
- Managing the expectations and communication towards the stakeholders
- Managing the risks and incidents on the projects
- Visiting the locations during their implementation projects and handling issues on the spot
Set yourself apart
- You have a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar degree
- You have insight to add value to what a project or program should contribute to the business objectives
- Experience with Microsoft AX or Dynamics 365 projects
- Experience with implementing ERP systems
- You are data minded and analytic
- You are empathic and dedicated in supporting and developing your team
- You do not panic and are excited by leading complex and challenging projects with tight deadlines and by managing various stakeholders.
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a Program Manager or a Project Manager, preferably with some management experience
- Excellent English verbal and written communication
What’s on offer?
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a young, professional and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you a competitive compensation.