About the job
Fagron is the global market leader in pharmaceutical medicine, and its products are sold to more than 200,000 customers in over 60 countries.
Our goal is “together we create the future of personalizing medicine”.
Sounds awesome, but what does it mean? We cater to the patients’ journey towards prevention and personalization of treatments. In order to do that we need to understand the blueprint of your body and that blueprint is stored in your DNA.
We have a high-tech lab, where we analyse DNA snippets. Based on that analysis we understand your blueprint and can help with personal nutrition and medicine. We are currenty selling this product succesfully worldwide and now we are ready for the next step.
That is where you come in as a Graphic Designer. We want to bring the product to the next phase. By making it completely digital via a native app for our patients and customers.
The outcome of the alogrithms analysis therefore must be available in a easy, clean (think Apple) and sophisticated format altereable by patient and doctor, connected to CRM, and MarTech solutions. The possibilities are endless and the solution will be a strong product in the future Fagron portfolio. So strong that we are not only looking for you to design the (react) native app but that it will be your ‘creative masterpiece’. In essense you own its design and UX/UI.
We did the hard part, building the DNA sequencing lab and creating the algorithm. Now we want you to create the equally hard part, creating a user experience and vilizualization layer to display and alter the results for patient and doctor.
You are not alone you will be backed by a team of engineers, scientists, a native app developer, digital marketing team and obviously our IT team working with Microsoft Dynamics 365.
In addition we are also redesigning the entire fagron website, ecommerce platform and brand identity. Which will be the second big project you will be working on for the coming years.
- Developing our Fagron Genomics native app graphic design. Building the templates and designs
- Own and design the UX/UI and work closely with our other marketing graphic designer and lab engineers to create the best possible customer centric solution for the future
- Obviously working in an Agile way using (Jira)
- Rebuild de fagron.com website built on Microsoft Dynamics 365 page template builder
- Design small MVPs e.g. shopify’s, strikingly’s to test in markets. Once successful adopt them to our Microsoft Dynamics architecture
Set yourself apart
This vision is not for the faint hearted, if you think you match the below qualifications let us know, we would really like to talk with you:
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience in graphic design / UX/UI.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications (designs) on the App store or the Android market)
- Demonstrable portfolio of released website designs including UX/UI
- Superior analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interpret and follow technical plans