About the job
This position will be based in our Austin, Texas office and is an inside sales role that includes all aspects of prospecting, closing, and managing business needs in non-hospital and non-hospital affiliated ambulatory surgery center (ASC) accounts that purchase preparations from 503B outsourcing compounders. Account Sales Representatives (ASR) will work closely with their respective Director of Sales to prospect, close, onboard, and service accounts within their territories. ASR’s will also work cross-functionally to ensure the needs of the customer are fully satisfied. Meeting prospecting activity and sales results metrics will be required and assigned by sales leadership. Product solutions cover several categories within the specialty sterile market. The 503B space is a vibrant, growing sector within healthcare; all individuals should come with strong aspirations to be part of a fast-growing organization.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Increase profitable sales volume
- Achieve assigned monthly sales goals
- Research and identify sales prospects
- Develop new account relationships/new business opportunities and maximize existing account relationships in assigned territory specific to growing the compounding business
- Professionally represent Fagron and maximize sales opportunities at industry meetings, conferences, and conventions
- Perform periodic business reviews (as required by sales leadership) within key accounts
- Develop customer presentations for sales calls
- Launch new products and innovation
- Report sales progress, maintain sales records on daily, weekly, and monthly basis, to include sales call reports, weekly preview reports, expense reports, and other reports as directed by sales management
- Daily use of CRM and ERP systems for account management and reporting purposes
- Perform all other duties deemed necessary by Manager
Set yourself apart
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field degree required
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience, inside sales experience strongly preferred
- Positive, enthusiastic and energetic attitude
- Strong negotiation skills and written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer focus (internal and external)
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool strongly preferred
- Conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment required
What’s on offer?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.
Fagron offers its associates competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits including a 401(k) plan with a generous company matching contribution; medical, vision and dental; health savings account (HSA); holiday/paid time off.