About the job
Fagron has offices in more than 30 countries around the world, where financial administration is carried out in more than 60 different locations. From the office in Rotterdam, the global controlling team supports the countries in their accounting and financial matters, consolidates and creates the group financials, and provides analysis and insights to the company management. The controlling function within Fagron brings together financial and business control, if this is something you get excited about, we are looking for you!
You will be responsible for the accounting of the holding company, from accurate entries to the complete month-end process; you will also be responsible for the timely invoice flow, following up with the leadership team based in Rotterdam.
- Posting cash and bank statements
- Booking and following the approval flow for invoices
- Preparation of the monthly financial statements and management reports
- Creation of VAT reports
- Intercompany accounting and reconciliation
- External audit support
Set yourself apart
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- HBO diploma in Business Economics, Accounting, Business Administration, SPD, or comparable;
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience
- Experience with ERP systems, preferably Navision/D365 a plus
- Excellent command of English, Dutch is a plus
- Proficient in Excel
- Stress resistant, proactive, independent, and result-oriented
- Deadline driven and accurate with numbers
What’s on offer?
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. This role offers great career opportunities within finance.
We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a young, professional and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you a competitive compensation.