About the job
The Credit and Collection Specialist is responsible for the timely collection of accounts receivable and proper application of cash receipts.
- Outbound phone calls to follow up on outstanding amounts
- Problem resolution for disputes
- Statement preparation for special accounts
- Identifying credit risk situations and taking appropriate action to close
- Approving credit applications for new customers
- Responding to requests for invoice copies, delivery receipts, etc.
- Working with corporate offices for customers to understand invoice delivery, approval, and payment processes and ensures that our processes follow theirs for efficient handling of receivables.
- Working with Sales leadership and field sales individuals to ensure that customer relationships are protected while collection activities progress.
- Works with collection agency to turn over account collections after all internal efforts are exhausted.
Set yourself apart
- High School Diploma, preferred BS/BA in Accounting/Finance field
- Minimum 2 years performing collection account activities
- Experience in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience working in a cross-functional position
- Ability to work a flexible schedule – as business demands change – is required.
What’s on offer?
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.