About the job
The Procurement & Supply Management leader for EMEA will work from our office in Krakow in Poland and will report to the Purchasing Manager EMEA. He/ she will be part of The Global Procurement & Supply Management (PSM) team to support our global strategy in the region. This new role in EMEA requires strong collaboration with other Procurement team members based in LATAM, and North America. The team is focused on the supply management of the key raw materials for the compounding market in Europe, by combining volumes for the other two main markets; Brazil and USA. As a pharmaceutical company, our focus cannot only be price. Quality and availability, lives of patients are at stake, are as important for Fagron.
What will you do?
• Initiating and implementation of purchasing strategies for key vendors/product groups to ensure short-term and long-term improvement in quality, cost and availability of materials
• You are able of building relationships with key manufacturers and suppliers, making sure that we get the best quality against the most beneficial conditions
• You are responsible for the purchase of pharmaceutical raw materials for Fagron in EMEA region.
• You are sourcing, selecting, and evaluating new and potential manufacturers, agents and suppliers globally.
• Familiar with sourcing of API’s, excipients, raw materials, cosmetics, essential oils, extracts and others materials.
• You negotiate the best conditions for Fagron on price, payment terms and service
• You discuss your performance and initiatives with Global Procurement, Manufacturing Sites and Management
• You will work close with our quality department, because they set the requirements of the products you will buy
• You collect market intelligence to introduce intercompany betterment
• Ability to lead cross functional teams
Set yourself apart
• Minimum bachelor’s degree in business administration, procurement & supply chain or other related degrees in pharmaceuticals or chemistry
• CIPS or CPSM highly desirable
• Other certifications such as Project Management (Prince2 or PMP) or Lean Six Sigma / Black Belt are considered a plus
Desired Skills and behavior’s
• Interpersonal skills and creativity
• Project Management and Lean/ Agile mindset
• Customer oriented and “action+ solution” oriented
• Excellent commercial skills and a natural talent for negotiation
• Experience in people management
• Analytical competency to review large amount of data and summarize to leadership team
• Knowledge on logistics operations in China and incoterms.
• 5+ years of work experience in the pharmaceutical or chemical industry
• Fluent in English. Other European languages are considered an advantage
• You can handle stress, deadlines and pressure
• Core values: decisive, pro-active, communicative and flexible
• Willing to be hands-on and build together the Global Procurement & Supply Management (PSM) structure
What’s on offer?
What do we offer?
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest.
We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently.
Fagron is a young, professional and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you a competitive compensation.