About the job
For our Geman company Gako Deutschland GmbH, located in Scheßlitz, we are looking for a Business Analyst - Accounting/ Controlling to strengthen our team.
Being a recognized and strong partner in the pharmaceutical industry, Gako Deutschland GmbH develops, produces, and distributes automatic mixing systems mainly for compounding institutions. The Unguator trademark is globally well known
and standard for professional best practice.
For more information about Gako Deutschland GmbH please visit us at www.unguator.com
- Performance of all the accounting processes including month end, annual financial statements preparation, and reporting
- Responsible for the financial planning activities, including cash management, budgeting, and preparation of ad hoc business cases
- Develop monthly analysis and standard reporting to understand deviations versus budget and gain insights on business drivers, actively promoting automation and optimization of the reporting landscape
- Act as a partner for several departments in the organization, collaborating with management in operational commercial issues and providing recommendations
- Responsible for timely and accurate monthly management reporting to the group
- Preparation and responsibility of the annual budget in close collaboration with management
- Constant optimization and further development of existing processes in the area of accounting and controlling, including the creation of additional controls, dashboards, KPI
- Processing of special tasks and projects
Set yourself apart
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- Accounting/financial education with several years of professional experience (5 years +) in the areas of accounting or controlling;
- Analytical mindset with understanding and user knowledge of analytics and reporting tools, PowerBI is a plus
- Good communication skills, proactive and willing to learn
- Flexible and comfortable in a fast-paced environment, able to work independently as well as in a team
- Very good knowledge of English
- High affinity with IT, with good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and experience with ERPs, D365 is a plus
What’s on offer?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment that supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.
- full-time job, 40 hours/week
- flexible working hours
- access to our internal knowledge-sharing platform, connecting you with employees of our group across the world
- training opportunities
- competitive salary
- paid holiday leave
- exciting tasks in an international group