About the job
Fagron is currently looking to expand its IT team with an IT Service Level Manager in Rotterdam. Are you a manager who strives to exceed the expectations and SLA of the customer? Do you have high level understanding of current IT landscapes? Are you process-minded? Are you good with planning and in building a long-term relationship with the customer?
In collaboration with internal and external IT service delivery teams, you will make our IT efficiency increase and optimize our service with the aim of increasing the final satisfaction of IT services by the end user.
- Principally responsible for the customer satisfaction with Fagron’s IT services
- Lead the Continuous Service Improvement process to optimise IT processes and improve the quality of services
- Responsible for the 1st Line services
- Oversee and conclude ICT service contracts
- Proactively set goals with Site management to ensure Customer demands are met
- Owner of the IT Service Management platform
- Negotiate and ensure compliance to the agreements (eg. SLA) made with external ICT partners
- Develop and manage Corrective Action Plans with Service Providers as necessary.
- Negotiate, agree, design, manage and maintain Operational Level Agreements (OLA's) or Operational Service Protocols (OSP's) as required
- Ensuring all standard working instructions, processes and procedures are adhered to
- Accountable for all aspects of Service Provider(s) Performance Management, including problem escalation and SLA management. Tracks escalated performance issues and disputes with Service Providers.
- Manage the forecasts and the communication to the stakeholders
- Building a long-term relationship with Customer on sites and with internal stakeholders
- Report regularly on the most important KPI’s
Set yourself apart
- Bachelor’s degree
- ITIL expertise
- 2+ year's experience of service level agreements and performance agreements
- Proven Project Management skills
- Need to be fluent in English preferable as second language Dutch
What’s on offer?
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a young, professional and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you a competitive compensation.