About the job
We are looking to hire a Sales and Business Developer in Athens! This position is responsible to drive sales of Fagron products by leading a designated sales team to achieve budget in all company KPIs including sales, EBITDA and Operating Working Capital. Responsible for assisting team members with existing customers at independent pharmacies and Key Accounts, developing new business opportunities in current sales segments, developing new sales channels and completing company assignments on a timely basis. Key Responsibility Areas
• Plan, coordinate and manage the sales activities of the regional team to achieve the sales goals of the Company.
• Train and develop the regional team to understand customer needs, to identify sales opportunities and to effectively represent the Company and its products in the marketplace.
• Manage the performance of the Account Executive sales force to meet individual, department and Company sales goals and objectives including feedback on performance appraisals, recommendations for merit increases, career counseling, etc. • Direct the field implementation of Fagron sales, marketing and national account programs.
• Meet established sales goals and objectives while maintaining sales budget and assist in annual budgeting process.
• Act as a resource for contract negotiation, pricing, proposal, bid preparation, customer service and customer follow-up.
• Assist in the formulation of strategic sales plans and tactics, including annual Territory/Regional Plans and Sales Forecasting
• Assist in the design and implementation of sales force compensation and incentive programs.
• Cross function with Fagron operations, quality, supply chain, etc.as necessary to produce cohesive efforts to accomplish company goals.
• Monitor market, customer and competitor trends and advise management on methods to improve company competitiveness.
• Provide regular sales reports, forecasts and communication with Fagron leadership.
• Maintain a superior level of knowledge of the applications and technologies related to Fagron products to assure accurate representation to the marketplace.
• Assist sales team and personally lead establishing, grow and maintain the business and client relationship with key accounts in Region.
• Support sales management peers through active sharing of ideas, techniques and approaches.
• Other duties as assigned.
Set yourself apart
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 2+ years sales experience required; healthcare, pharmaceutical
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from senior management, clients, customers and the general public.
What’s on offer?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.