About the job
As a Global Financial Controller, you are part of the Global Controlling team. You consolidate the financial data reported by all our local organizations and make sure the information is compliant with IFRS and internal accounting standards, supporting and advising the local teams as needed. You are someone who also likes to delve further into the figures and be the first point of contact for all finance-related matters in the regions.
You perform analysis and follow up on key metrics, assessing whether the performance of the various local organizations is in line with the strategy and objectives of the organization and you challenge the figures.
You will also review the budgets and actuals on a monthly basis, monitor the progress, and prepare clear presentations for management to support decision-making.
You have regular contact with the local Business Controllers and with the Area Finance Managers to understand the processes, and spot standardizations, and improvement opportunities.
You are also willing to participate in various projects and combine financial work with ad hoc initiatives.
You are ready for the next step in your career and want to further develop yourself. You also have strong analytical skills and good communication skills. And you feel at home within a dynamic and international organization.
Your main duties are
- Responsible for accurate financial reporting of Fagron Group worldwide results in compliance with group deadlines
- Preparing the year-end consolidated financial statements (IFRS) including consolidation of the group companies;
- Support reporting required for subsidiaries, advising on ad hoc accounting matters
- Streamline and improve accounting processes and procedures to increase productivity and accuracy;
- Collaborate in the setup of new internal controls and optimization of the existing framework
- Provide adequate monthly performance reporting and pro-actively analyze deviations between actuals and plan/forecast.
- Assist in the annual budget and forecast preparation, preparing financial and management reports to external and internal stakeholders
- May work on special projects, such as the integration of new companies and implementation of a new ERP
Set yourself apart
- ,A completed master's degree in business economics/finance/accountancy
- 3+ relevant work experience
- IFRS knowledge and consolidation experience
- You work in a structured and planned way, but you also manage ad hoc questions efficiently through a practical and hands-on attitude.
- Self-starter with excellent strong analytical skills
- Adaptable, flexible, and able to succeed in a dynamic and changing environment;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written
- Knowledge and experience with MS Office, Dynamics365, and SAP BPC are a plus
What’s on offer?
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organizational culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a young, professional, and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you competitive compensation.