About the job
For our global office in Rotterdam, we are looking for a Global Project Manager Genomics who wants to help us achieve this goal. Who wants to make the world better for the people who need this and whose goal it is to thrive in looking for new opportunities.
Our Genomics Business Area is a key leader in the development of genetic tests based in OpenArray™ technology for clinical use. We work together with the medical community to create and distribute genetic testing devices that help their patients to find highly personalized treatment solutions.
As our Global Project Manager, you are driven, self-starting and ambitious. You get energized in finding new opportunities, meeting new people, you can catch people’s attention with your story and are a real entrepreneur. You have a key position in which you are responsible for helping to enhance and execute the domestic communication and sales strategy for our Brands.
You are a member of the Global Innovation team, working to support and expand our brands by identifying strategic opportunities. You will be responsible for maintaining, promoting and supporting the expansion of our Brands globally by working closely with local organizations in different countries.
- Support the R&D team in the development of our genomic testing products through interdepartmental communication and project management skills.
- Participate in defining new projects to expand our product portfolio and client base.
- Organize, set up and maintain product dossiers including all product support information, marketing material, and scientific data.
- Scientific communication: Coordinate and develop educational and training programs for internal and external partners.
- Meet and establish peer-to-peer relationships with KOLs in the medical field to discover current trends and application of products in healthcare.
- Assist the expansion of our brands globally working with our international sales force in communication and sales strategies.
- Work with Global Innovations Team on reaching budget targets
- Responsible for setting up MD dossiers and advise on basic regulatory affairs issues
Set yourself apart
The ideal candidate is an ambitious business leader with a pharmaceutical, bioscience background. You have excellent communication skills. You can promote and understand the promotion of pharmaceutical and genetic test products. You have experience in project management, negotiation skills, and assisting members of a highly motivated sales team by working at the same time with other global project managers.
- Master’s Degree in bio- or health sciences (pharmacy, biotechnology, molecular biology) with 2-3 years of healthcare sales experience; or PhD Degree in bio- or health sciences.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively and lead teams to achieve common goals
- A self-starter who can effectively work within a strong team culture
- Understanding of reporting requirements, tools, and processes
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Polished public speaking and presentation ability
- Flexibility and out-of-the-box thinking
- Demonstrated ability to drive new business through programs and campaigns
- Understanding of regulatory affairs or willingness to learn them in short time
- Ability to travel 25%
What’s on offer?
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a young, professional and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you competitive compensation.