About the job
Purchase of the required products, equipment, supplies and/or services to meet our operational needs.
- Place orders with approved vendors/suppliers as required following company procedures.
- Analyze purchase requisitions and review for accuracy and completion.
- Quote products to find the best source that meets the qualification of the product
- Investigate and find new sources for supplies and products
- Identify and select suppliers using approved supplier process
- Prepare RFQ’s as needed
- Confirm need for Non-Disclosure Agreements and execute them as needed.
- Obtain samples and data as required for departments as needed
- Explain and clarify purchasing procedures to internal departments as well as suppliers
- Manage purchase agreements
- Keep data up to date (delivery terms, payment terms, purchase prices and more) in the ERP system with the aim of helping to ensure the department’s proper operation.
- Maintain professional knowledge and technical skills related to purchasing with the aim of maximizing one’s own professional knowledge and applying it in an optimum manner within the organization.
- Solve problems with orders in an efficient and timely manner
- Be responsive to information requests
- Other duties as specified by manager
Set yourself apart
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years in supply chain/procurement preferred
- Strong computer skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization and efficient time-management skills
- Analytical, flexible, resourceful
What’s on offer?
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional, and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.