About the job
This position will be based in Austin.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Approach (potential) customers by phone based on self-generated leads and historical target lists and sell our products to them
- Build client relationships through service excellence and balance their needs with proactive approach
- Outbound phone campaigns and promotions
- Process questions from (potential) customers and provide information about our products
- Process inbound and outbound sales orders and follow up with customers
- Verification and update of customer regulatory data, contacts, and prices, etc.
- Occasional travel to tradeshows and/or customers to provide additional info on our products
Set yourself apart
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- College degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years' professional inside sales experience, preferably in pharmaceutical, diagnostic, or high-end supplement sales
- Experience selling to wholesalers or distributors is preferred
- Positive, enthusiastic and energetic
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Conflict resolution and problem solving skills
- Competitive sales and customer service oriented
What’s on offer?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.
Fagron offers its associates competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits including a 401(k) plan with a generous company matching contribution; medical, vision and dental; health savings account (HSA); holiday/paid time off.