About the job
We are seeking a Quality Assurance Technician to join our team in St. Paul, MN. This role will provide operational and administrative support to the Quality Team to help meet the organizations Quality objectives.
- Perform detailed reviews on operational and quality documents. In addition, this will include the disposition of product batches for release or rejection.
- Administrative elaboration of procedures in the frame of the quality assurance system with the aim of having documents and procedures available which meet the organization’s quality standards.
- Gathering documents and quality data by product and by supplier (supplier qualification) with the aim of always having the required accurate documentation available.
- Assist with process audits of various departments focusing on continuous improvement.
- Carrying out administrative and operational tasks with the aim of supporting the proper operation of the Quality department.
- Maintain professional knowledge about Quality with the aim of maximizing one’s own professional knowledge and applying it in an optimum manner within the organization.
- Other duties as assigned
Set yourself apart
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- Highschool diploma/GED equivalent required
- Associate Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in science related field preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a Quality setting
- Basic computer skills required, including experience using Microsoft Office
- Previous experience working in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment preferred
What’s on offer?
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron US offers its associates competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits including a 401(k) plan with a generous company matching contribution; medical, vision and dental; health savings account (HSA); holiday/paid time off.