About the job
The Manufacturing Specialist will work in collaboration with the New Product Development team to aid in the development of new processes and also improve the commercial business through continuous improvement.
Activities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in the execution of new product development protocols as necessary including engineering runs, media fill, and stability studies
- Create new batch records and support documentation
- Draft and revise Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Author change controls for process updates
- Updating existing batch records for process improvements
- Train with the Deviation Management System (DMS) to write investigations
- Assist with commercial compounding and filling operations as necessary
Set yourself apart
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology, Chemistry, Or Related Scientific Field
- Expertise in Technical Writing: Controlled Documents, Training Materials, Investigations, CAPAs Or Similar
- Proficient in Good Documentation Processes
- Drug Manufacturing Experience Is Preferred
What’s on offer?
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional, and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.