About the job
About the Job
We are seeking a senior-level Business Controller to support our sterile business line and report to the VP Finance, North America. The role can be located in either Wichita or Austin, Texas
- Understand key business unit operating metrics/drivers and measures performance to established metrics.
- Determine cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
- Determine financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts. • Improve financial status by analyzing results monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Assist in monthly forecasting, budgeting and closing cycles and group reporting
- Prepare reports for tax purposes and other reports and projections based on detailed analysis.
- Evaluate current capital expenditures.
- Assist with audits to maintain the integrity of financial and data.
- Collaborate with other members of the finance team and business lines to review financial models and forecasts.
- Manage personal time off by requesting the time off in company time keeping system for either PTO or VPTO according to company policy for salary employees. See company handbook for policy details.
Set yourself apart
Set Yourself Apart: Profile/Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Required in Accounting, Finance or related field; minimum of seven years of experience in financial leadership.
- CPA strongly preferred. Manufacturing experience required
- Solid progression of people and project leadership experience.
- Program management experience, including effective use of internal controls and providing stakeholder leadership.
- ERP system expertise required; Dynamics AX preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills required.
- Solid team player with the ability to work independently in a confident, deliberate and productive manner.
- Ability to research issues and arrive at logical well-documented analysis and conclusions.
- Effective verbal and written communicator with both financial and non-financial individuals. Comfortable presenting to all levels of the business.
What’s on offer?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.