About the job
As a Junior Analyst you will participate in several data-driven projects, building reports and analysis to support strategic decisions.
You will be part of the global finance team in Rotterdam, working jointly with the accounting, FP&A and consolidation specialists, to translate numbers into insights. A collaborative and proactive attitude, analytical reasoning and a result-driven approach must be in your core. You are curious, data-savvy, good with numbers and likes getting things done.
What will you do?
- Generate recurring reports and dashboards for the different regions and Fagron globally
- Prepare external reporting on business performance, and support the preparation of quarterly press releases, board of directors’ presentations and other external analytics
- Translate business results into impactful visuals
- Support the global team in strategic projects such as setting up new reports or implementation of new systems
- Collaborate with the local finance teams and suggest process and reporting improvements
Set yourself apart
- 1 to 2 years work experience in a similar position
- Accounting background is a plus, ideally HBO in finance, accounting or similar
- Strong IT affinity with MS Excel, Power BI, extensive knowledge and proven background in turning data into meaningful insights
- Analytical skills, accuracy and ability to set priorities to timely achieve high-quality results
- Initiative and capability to communicate across the organization, working individually as well as in a team
What’s on offer?
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a young, professional and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you competitive compensation.