About the job
We are looking for a dynamic M&A, valuation and business modeling manager. In this role, you will assist the global Fagron businesses with both buy-side and sell-side due diligence and transactional duties in the pharmaceutical industry. As part of our M&A team, you’ll provide key financial insights by analyzing and validating all the financial, commercial, operational and strategic assumptions being made in transactions.
You’ll work as part of a team on exciting financial and commercial due diligence projects in acquisitions and divestments globally. You will get hands-on experience helping to bring key business insights, value drivers and deal issues to the table with support from senior team members.
- Work in project teams together with other specialists (senior management, operations, tax, legal, HR, IT).
- Use a broad range of data analytics and excel tools and techniques to extract relevant business and valuable insights from financials.
- Perform financial analysis, valuations and business modeling, including analysis of key-value drivers, historical/forecast trading, normalized earnings, working capital trends and net financial debt items.
- Prepare high-quality financial due diligence reports, board reports and presentations in English.
- Assist in meetings and perform market research.
- Use straightforward communication.
- You can think in solutions, can switch quickly and have an interest in complex issues.
- You can work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Willingness to learn, proactivity, openness to work in a multicultural environment.
Set yourself apart
- A master’s degree in finance, economics, accounting, business or similar.
- 2-5 years of working experience in an M&A, financial due diligence, financial analysis/controlling, audit and/or accounting position.
- Work experience in an advisory or audit environment is a plus.
- Being enrolled in or having completed the CFA program is a plus.
- Experience with valuations, investment analysis and building financial models in Excel is a must.
- Knowledge of Anaplan, Tableau, PowerBI and/or coding such as VBA, SQL and Python is a plus.
- PC proficiency including Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong numerical ability, financial analytical skills and understanding of accounting.
- Understanding of IFRS is considered a plus.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Solid business writing and presentation skills with attention to quality and detail.
- Preferably you are available to start in October 2021.
What’s on offer?
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a dynamic and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you a competitive compensation.