About the job
For our office in Rotterdam, we are looking for a Dynamics 365 Business Consultant. As a Dynamics 365 Business Consultant within Fagron, you work at the intersection of IT and business processes. You are a full sparring and advice partner for our other entities within the Fagron Group.
Your mission is to analyze business needs and to convert those needs into functional requirements. You also manage implementations with the aim of transposing the business requirements into IT applications like our global Microsoft Dynamics 365 or PowerApps platform in an optimal manner. Your focus will be on manufacturing and warehousing processes.
Together with the internal team of consultants, you are responsible for the global Dynamics 365 roll-out at home and abroad. We are looking for someone who thinks agile and who can engage others in an enthusiastic and energetic manner to adopt new solutions.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Analyze and define the business requirements by considering the technical feasibility, the budget, the timing, and the existing architecture to meet our GxP quality requirements
- Convert requirements into functional specifications, which is the basis for the technical analysis and the work program
- Implement the entire project scope and range from problem detection to overseeing and providing support for the implementation
- Train and coach internal users so they efficiently use the applications
- Serve as an account manager for companies as well as promoting the Information Management strategy
- Continuously promote and stimulate agile development and drive continuous improvement of quality regarding the IT application landscape
Set yourself apart
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a comparable position
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX, Dynamics 365 (Advanced Warehouse, Manufacturing)
- Experience with the Microsoft Power Platform (PowerApps, PowerBI, Flows)
- Knowledge of Prince2, Lean, Scrum and/or Agile methodologies
- Ability to lead cross-border projects
- Ability to bring innovative solutions and work independently in a result-driven can-do culture
- Change ambassador with keen interest in Business processes
- Excellent command of the English language, spoken and written. Another EU language is a plus
What’s on offer?
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a young, professional, and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you competitive compensation.