About the job
GX Sciences, a division of Fagron, is seeking an Operations Manager - Molecular Lab, Genetics to drive continuous improvement and optimize processes. As our company begins to expand, we are seeking the right qualified Masters or PHD level Scientist to lead the way. Candidate must have experience in:
- CLIA / COLA Experience
- Experience with new test development with multi-platforms
- Project Management Experience
- P&L Management
- Capable of working in a collaborative manner
- Extensive knowledge of LC/MS technology
- Previous experience/broad understanding of safety systems and safety regulations, and enforcement of safety rules and policies
- Demonstrates proven knowledge of business and management principles
- Demonstrates strong leadership, motivation, teambuilding, communication, and advanced coaching skills that instill a strong sense of mission in a team environment across all levels of organization
- Demonstrates excellent planning and organizational skills, with the ability to balance production and maintenance needs
- Demonstrates a strong ability to be adaptable and flexible
- Budget planning, responsibility, and oversight
- Other duties as assigned
Set yourself apart
What’s on offer?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.
Of course, Fagron offers its associates competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits including a 401(k) plan with a generous company matching contribution; medical, vision and dental; health savings account (HSA); holiday/paid time off.