About the job
Fagron has offices in more than 30 countries around the world, where financial administration is carried out in more than 60 different locations. You will be part of the EMEA finance team and establish a network with other colleagues to share best practices and knowledge. Finance in Fagron brings together financial and business control, if this is something you get excited about, we are looking for you!
You will be responsible for the full accounting of our German sales office, including end to end month-end process and financials reporting; you will also be responsible for the timely invoice flow, cash allocation and tax reporting.
Regular trips to our German office will be part of the role.
- Posting cash and bank statements
- Booking and following the approval flow for invoices
- Preparation of the monthly financial statements and management reports
- Creation of VAT and tax reports
- Intercompany accounting and reconciliation
- Monthly analysis and management reporting
- External audit support
Set yourself apart
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- Diploma in Business Economics, Accounting, Business Administration, or comparable;
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with ERP systems, preferably D365 a plus
- Excellent command of English and German
- Proficient in Excel
- Stress resistant, proactive, independent, and result-oriented
- Deadline driven and accurate with numbers
What’s on offer?
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. This role offers great career opportunities within finance.
We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a young, professional and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you a competitive compensation.