About the job
Mission of the job:
This position is responsible for processing incoming and outgoing bulk and finished goods in the warehouse; ensuring punctual and safe delivery of pharmaceutical compounding supplies to hospitals and pharmacies in the USA and also around the world.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Pick, pack, and ship the orders of internal and external customers punctually and in good condition
- Provide the necessary documentation for all shipments for both domestic and international orders
- Ensure compliance with DOT/IATA regulations
- Optimally replenishing the shelves with the aim of keeping stock on hand
- Periodically cycle count and update the ERP system as deemed necessary
- Maintain the cleanliness of the warehouse by scheduled cleanings and clean as you go mentality
- Address areas of concern or improvement with management
- Willingness to work in different areas of the warehouse where volume dictates
- Other duties as assigned
The hours for the position will be Monday - Friday, 9:30am - 6:00pm
Set yourself apart
Requirements and qualifications:
- High School Diploma/GED required
- ERP/WMS administration experience (Navision preferred)
- DOT and IATA training preferred
- 1-2 years minimum work in an FDA cGMP regulated business/warehouse environment is preferred
- Basic computer skills required and experience with Microsoft Excel preferred.
- Sense of urgency
- High attention to detail
- Ability to stand for entire shift
- Willing to learn new tasks as needed
- Strong team player
What’s on offer?
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.