About the job
About the job
This position’s focus is to carry out specifically defined activities in terms of quality guarantees and/or quality assurance systems with the aim of contributing to the optimization of quality within the organization.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop quality standards for the organization’s raw materials, in-process products, and finished products and design new, complex, or innovative measures, tests, sampling methods, and other procedures with the aim of ensuring that these standards are met.
- Write and revise standard operating procedures with the aim of always being able to meet the organization’s quality requirements and standards.
- Report on weaknesses, ineffective procedures, policy exceptions and discrepancies and recommend appropriate corrective actions with the aim of being able to offer optimum quality control and quality guarantees.
- Support and facilitate audits and regulatory inspections with the aim of achieving a continuous improvement of processes.
- Liaise with external vendors, contractors or suppliers with the aim of ensuring that their products or services meet the organization's quality standards.
- Provide training on Quality Assurance to internal colleagues with the aim of ensuring that everyone in the organization knows how to act according to quality standards.
- Continuously inform oneself about the latest trends in Quality and keep one’s knowledge up to date in function of new developments with the aim of consolidating one’s credibility, by offering a service which is continuously based on up-to-date knowledge.
Set yourself apart
Education/ Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biology, or science related field
- Previous experience in a quality control/quality assurance position
- 3 years of experience in a manufacturing or a quality assurance regulated environment preferred
- Clear and effective communication Skills.
- Ability to concentrate for extended periods of time and follow established safety and procedures.
- Computer experience using Microsoft Office.
What’s on offer?
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron US offers its associates competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits including a 401(k) plan with a generous company matching contribution; medical, vision and dental; health savings account (HSA); holiday/paid time off.