About the job
This role will provide warehouse support to the 2nd shift production team by staging projects and will help to maintain organization and cleanliness in the warehouse. It will also assist the shipping team process outgoing orders as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Read Packaging Base Document to determine materials needed for projects
- Locate, move, and stage materials required for project
- Use ERP system to capture movement of inventory from warehouse into production/staging
- Assist with moving drums/barrels into and out of production
- Help production team with getting additional materials/supplies needed to complete project
- Verify, pick, pack, and ship the orders of internal and external customers punctually and in good condition
- Cycle count raw materials, packaging materials, finished goods, and non-conforming materials on a daily basis.
- Ensure materials are put away in proper locations.
- Assist bulk warehouse and expedition warehouse as needed due to daily demand variations
- Periodically count stocks, and make changes to the ERP system as needed to ensure a reliable and accurate stock management system.
- Fill the picking shelves, with the help of a forklift when needed
- Maintain the cleanliness of the warehouse by scheduled cleanings
- Other duties as assigned
Hours for this position are Monday – Friday, 3:30pm – 12am
Set yourself apart
Education/ Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED required
- 1-2 years minimum work in an FDA cGMP regulated environment is preferred
- DOT and IATA training preferred
- Ability to work independently
- Must have basic computer skills, experience with ERP system is preferred
- High attention to detail
- Willing to learn new tasks as needed
- Strong team player
- Ability to stand for entire shift
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
What’s on offer?
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.