About the job
The primary responsibility of the Aseptic Compounding Support Personnelis to prepare equipment and supplies for entry into the cleanroom adhering to proper aseptic technique. Personnel must be able to follow all applicable policies and procedures and they are written in regards to cleanroom activities. In addition to preparing equipment and supplies for the cleanroom, it is the responsibility of the cleanroom technician assistant to ensure that supplies are stocked appropriately and proper inventory levels are maintained.
• Material and Equipment entry into the cleanroom
• Incoming goods and receipt of inventory
• Performing inventory counts
• Informing supervisors of problems that may arise
• Stocking the cleanroom with supplies and chemicals
• Ensuring that strict procedures are used in and around the cleanroom facility
• Cleaning of the general shipping and receiving area.
• Clock in and out for every scheduled shift in a timely manner
Set yourself apart
Set Yourself Apart: Profile/Experiences
• Capable of lifting up to 50 pounds, standing for extended periods of time and shall have no allergies to chemicals that might be used during compounding.
• High School diploma or equivalent
What’s on offer?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.