About the job
As an Application Consultant, you are responsible for one or more solutions, and you are the first point of contact for our internal clients. Starting from new business request, you make an inventory of the situation and provide a suitable solution. For more complex issues, you work in a multidisciplinary team.
During the migration, you will also work on the current operational tools.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- High comfort level with software and technical solutions
- Provide and assist technical support to solution consultants and clients
- Confident with the Microsoft stack platforms, such as PowerApps, Power BI and SharePoint
- Translate functional requirements into technical specifications
- An ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way it is easy to understand
- Able to translate business requirements into working solutions
- Proven experience with project planning, ITIL, agile and scrum
- You enjoy keeping up with developments
Set yourself apart
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 4 years experience in a similar role as an Application Consultant.
- Knowledge and interest in Microsoft Power platform.
- Experience with webshops and technical back end.
- You have a good understanding of processes and are able to recognize issues.
- You like to solve problems and proactively come up with sustainable solutions.
- You have a hands-on mentality.
- You are a creative thinker
- You are result- and service-oriented.
- You are analytical, proactive, and have excellent communication skills.
- Excellent command of the English language, spoken and written – a second European language is a plus.
What’s on offer?
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a young, professional and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you competitive compensation.