About the job
We are currently looking for a Demand Planning Manager EMEA, based in our Rotterdam office. You will be responsible for optimizing demand planning accuracy, efficiency and will use a data-driven and statistical approach to draw your conclusions.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Define & Implement standards in the demand planning process across EMEA
- Improve product availability by analyzing data, forecasts, order patterns
- Monitor stock levels closely and propose action plans
- Define clear rules on stock policy and implement this process in all EMEA companies
- Encourage and improve the usage of our demand, forecast and inventory management tool Slim4 (Slimstock)
- Be the SPOC towards Slimstock regarding functional questions, ideas, and improvements
- Support the local companies and encourage them towards our EMEA way of working
- Identify weak spots and propose improvements on
- Back order management
- Portfolio screening
- New product introductions (product life cycle)
- Involved in new ERP implementations of D365 as BPO of demand planning
Set yourself apart
- You have 3-5 years of experience in a similar position with knowledge of Demand Planning topics like bullwhip effect, statistical analysis, process model definition, product portfolio management, and experience in leading S&OP meetings.
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree in a related field
- You have a hands-on mentality
- You are accurate, analytical, and proactive
- Fluent in English, another European language is a plus
- Knowledge of Slimstock or a similar inventory management tool is a must
- Experience with ERP systems (like D365, AX, Navision, or SAP) is a plus
- Experience with PowerBI creating reports is a plus
- You are flexible and open to travel across EMEA
- With your enthusiasm, you can encourage people to follow your lead
- You are a positive thinker and have a solution-oriented mindset
What’s on offer?
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a young, professional, and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you competitive compensation.