About the job
Regional Director, Sales & Business Development
Director, Sales & Business Development is responsible for maintaining our culture and implementing sales, marketing, financial and structural strategies while leading a team to expand our customer base and achieve sales goals. Our ideal candidates combine excellent communication skills with a strategic mindset. Ultimately, you will ensure that your region meets and exceeds the expectations of our business objectives and contributes to our company’s short and long-term success.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a highly supportive culture focused on our Purpose, Values and Family Rules
- Ensure the delivery of targets through coaching, individual recognition, performance review, people management and reward
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of the company’s relationship with them
- Recommend service and product enhancement to improve the sales potential and customer satisfaction
- Develop field sales action plans to facilitate the implementation of the regional sales programs
- Maintain technical and professional knowledge by reviewing professional publications, participating in professional societies, and establishing personal networks
- Plan for the achievement of individual and region targets in alignment with the strategies and policies of the company
- Establish sales objectives by projecting expected sales volume and forecasting.
- Keep current with economic indicators, changing trends, supply and demand and competitors to maintain sales volume and product mix.
- Provide the necessary support to account managers to enable them to create a robust pipeline and close deals
- Develop and implement new programs, sales initiatives, and strategies to capture key demographics
- Maintain documentation of customer interactions and data related to team activities with customers and their territory
- Support cross-selling programs and campaigns
- Ensure the effectiveness of cross-selling activities by guiding employees
- Develop and review long- and short-term region sales strategies
- Develop and maintain relationships among internal resources
- Participate in interviews and the processes of recruiting new employees
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including exhibiting competency in presentation skill
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Windows, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Attention to detail, strong analytical and organizational skills
- High sense of urgency, proactive, positive, outgoing, competitive, resilient, passionate, and flexible
Set yourself apart
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- Experience building and leading high-performance teams
- Minimum of 5 years of medical product/ service sales experience
- Minimum of 2 years of medical product/ service sales management experience or recognized management training program
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Call point history should include Acute (hospital and ASC) Care Pharmacy, OR, Supply Chain; additional experience with calling on Health System/ IDN leadership preferred
- Working knowledge of 503b and Compounding Pharmacy space preferred
- Proficient with Sales Force Dot Com, Word, Excel
What’s on offer?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.