About the job
The Document Control Specialist is responsible for managing all SOPs, Forms, etc in MasterControl. The Specialist will work with various departments in assisting with revising documents within the system. The position will also be responsible for the management of the controlled document storage area, including the physical organizing of the area and the coordination for moving documents to long term storage.
- Manage Document Change Requests in MasterControl
- Manage documentation for FSS – organize document control area and the movement of documents to off-site, long term storage
- Work with each department to assist with document collaborations
- Manage current Document Control Procedure and update, as required
- Report late or expire documents to appropriate departments or individuals
- Lab administrator for computer systems
- Understand Change Control Process
- Other duties, as assigned
Set yourself apart
- Bachelor or Associate Degree with 2-3 years of Pharmaceutical experience or an equivalent combined of education and experience
- Experience with Document Management Systems/MasterControl
- Experience reading and revising SOP, PBR, MBR, Job Aids and Training Modules
- Experience with Writing Technical Documents/Procedures
- Trained in cGMP
- Ability to work interdepartmentally and communicate effectively with various departments
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to excel in in a fast pace environment
- Excellent Organization Skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
What’s on offer?
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.