About the job
For our PSM organization in EMEA, we are currently looking for a Sourcing Specialist EMEA. The Sourcing Specialist is preferred to work from a Fagron office in EMEA and will report to the Sourcing Manager EMEA.
What are your responsibilities?
- Negotiate prices and conditions for a selected group of products/services for all Fagron companies in the region
- Focus on security of supply against best total cost of ownership
- Proactively manage the selected suppliers as supplier manager
- Solve price/condition and structural performance/communication issues with external suppliers.
- Act as sourcing business partner to internal stakeholders
- Continuously monitor the latest trends and developments in one’s field and keep one’s knowledge up to date
Set yourself apart
- You have preferably 2-year relevant work experience in a dynamic environment
- A background in pharmaceutical and/or chemical industry is an advantage
- You have a proactive and problem-solving mindset
- You have a passion for continuous improvement
- You are hands-on and flexible
- You are comfortable with negotiation and dealing with different stakeholder levels
- Excellent communication skills in English. Knowledge of another language is a plus
What’s on offer?
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a young, professional, and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you a competitive compensation.