About the job
Fagron is seeking a senior professional to fill the Finance Business Partner position for our Germany offices. Fagron is a rapidly growing company that requires an experienced financial who thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for the finance organization in Germany and reports to the Finance manager EMEA, working closely and as a true partner to the managers in Germany entities.
- Provide management with financial and analytical support and detailed insights to act as a trusted partner on strategic decisions
- Advise the organization’s management regarding short and long term organizational and financial processes
- Coordinate and supervise the various financial activities of the German entities and formulate and oversee the finance strategy and policies in line with the business strategy
- Be a crucial part of the regional management teams and contribute to determining the business strategy that will shape the long-term direction in which the organization wishes to evolve
- Manage the budget, closing and reporting process for the companies in Germany and Spain together with management and local finance teams
- Set out, control and follow up on finance procedures in line with the Fagron guidelines to improve the quality of the current processes and tools
- Motivate and coach a team of finance professionals with the aim of making optimum use of and developing their capabilities, skills and knowledge to establish a strong team
- Ad hoc projects (ie. advice on contract negotiations, lead local ERP implementations…)
Set yourself apart
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- Master’s degree in finance, controller or related study
- 5 years of experience in management and controlling position
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS and German reporting requirements
- Experience with Financial and ICT processes
- Distinct interest in new IT tools in the area of financial analysis and reporting, Power BI is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Expert in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Excel)
- Affinity with an innovation-driven organization, analytical, accurate and performance driven
- Positive and collaborative attitude and the ability to work with a team
- Willing to travel in Germany
What’s on offer?
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest.
We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a young, professional and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you a competitive compensation.