About the job
Treasury analyst will assist in the management and analysis of the company’s financial activity. This position will review financial transactions, examine cash flow, prepare treasury reports, and work with banking contact to administer company’s banking administration and maintain appropriate internal controls. A successful treasury analyst must demonstrate attention to detail and be proficient in financial analytics software. This role also requires the individual to produce accurate financial forecasts and implement effective strategies to help ensure the company is financially efficient and operationally profitable.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overseeing day-to-day financial activities.
- Documenting transactions and updating ledgers and the financials database.
- Analyzing and interpreting financial data.
- Assist in the development of cash management, investment, and risk mitigation strategies.
- Providing financial advice on banking activities
- Act as primary contact with Global Treasurer; reports to North America Controller
- Preparing and presenting regular treasury reports, budgets, financial documents, and strategies to management.
- Assist in development and implementation of financial policies, procedures and internal controls
- Ensuring that the organization is in compliance with all financial and legal regulations.
- Assist in annual insurance program renewals
- Assist in tax preparation activities
Set yourself apart
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics, or a similar field.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a treasury analyst.
- Experience with financial management systems, such as Hyperion, Microsoft Dynamics and other ERP systems.
- Good computer skills with programs such as MS Excel, Access, and Power BI.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong financial and mathematic abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
- Experience working in global business environment a plus.
What’s on offer?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents. Fagron offers its associates competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits including a 401(k) plan with a generous company matching contribution; medical, vision and dental; health savings account (HSA); holiday/paid time off.
Now let's not forget our office!
We are located a beautiful high-rise in the heart of downtown Austin that is very easy to access. Once you arrive at the 12th floor, you will be greeted by our bright and beautiful space with fantastic downtown views everywhere. You will love the friendly and energetic atmosphere of our office, along with the great perks we all enjoy immensely. Things like - free garage parking in our building that is safe and secure. Fresh Starbucks coffee delivered daily, delicious catered lunches daily, and refrigerators stocked with all sorts of tasty cold drinks from which to choose!