About the job
The key responsibilities are:
- Create and implement the HR plan for all the Fagron entities in your scope supporting the business strategy
- Being a sparring partner for managers in HR-related business challenges, such as retention, organizational design and change, talent development, team development and employee engagement
- Leading a team of two HR Generalists and one payroll specialist. One located in Nazareth and two located in Barcelona.
- Advising about the full employee life cycle
- Responsible for the annual performance, talent and salary review in collaboration with the local teams and Global HR
- End responsible for all HR admin processes with regards to onboarding, offboarding and changes documented and processed in the payroll
- Implementing Global and EMEA HR policies and/or HR processes
- Initiating and leading local HR projects
- End responsible for solid internal communication.
You will report to the HR Manager EMEA, who is located in Rotterdam.
Set yourself apart
You have the following qualifications, experience, and capabilities:
- Master’s Degree qualification or reasoning equivalent
- At least 7 years of experience in different HR roles. Preferably in an international company
- Independent, hands-on, analytical and flexible
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French. An added advantage is knowledge of one or more of the following languages: Spanish, Italian, Greek and Croatian.
- Excellent business acumen, influencing and coaching skills.
What’s on offer?
We offer you a varied job in a successful, international and fast-growing organization. You will be part of a fresh and motivated team and get plenty of room for self-development with sufficient perspectives for professional growth.