About the job
Fagron, North America is seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Sr. Manager/Director to lead the recruiting efforts for the organization. In this role you will leverage your expertise to quickly gain the trust of the business, your peers and your team. Drive process improvement changes that position us as the employer of choice across North America. This role reports to the Vice President, HR Fagron US North America.
- Plan, develop, and direct continuous process improvements to attract, evaluate, and refer candidates for open positions through recruiting website, employee referrals, on-site recruiting and other sourcing methods.
- Develop and enhance the organization's recruiting programs, policies, and procedures leading to greater market penetration, and increased awareness of Fagron US by top talent.
- Design, develop and lead an ongoing company-wide strategy to position the organization as a preferred employer across North America (NA).
- Collaborate and build trusting relationships with cross-functional department leaders (B&E, FSS, Marketing, etc) to help execute the recruiting goals, strategies and outcomes needed to meet business objectives.
- Evaluate and communicate key metrics to the business and develop appropriate recruitment strategies that ensure positions are filled efficiently and effectively; continuous candidate pipeline.
- Maintain relationships with schools, advertisement, and recruitment agencies to meet department budget goals.
- Oversees the recruitment for senior level and executive positions.
- Be the ambassador of Fagron Family Rules, Values and Culture.
Set yourself apart
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 8+ years, with a minimum of 3 years of direct talent acquisition/recruitment leadership experience.
- A passion for data & analytics and the ability to transition complex information into action.
- Experience supporting a multi-state, multi-site rapidly growing organization.
- Start-up experience preferred, must be adept at navigating and excelling in periods of high organizational growth.
- Pharmaceutical industry experience or relevant highly regulated industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to defend assumptions and effectively communicate with internal stakeholders.
- Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with many different functions.
- Experience directing and managing internal teams to deliver on established objectives.
What’s on offer?
We believe in our people and foster a supportive environment that develops and rewards performance and incentivizes long-term career success. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive Salary and Bonus Plans
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Generous Paid Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Generous Paid Time Off and Rollover
- Company matching 401K and Retirement Savings Plans
- Flexible working arrangements
Now let's not forget our office!
We are located in a beautiful high-rise in the heart of downtown Austin that is very easy to access. Once you arrive at the 12th floor, you will be greeted by our bright and beautiful space with fantastic downtown views everywhere. You will love the friendly and energetic atmosphere of our office, along with the great perks we all enjoy immensely. Things like - free garage parking in our building that is safe and secure. Fresh Starbucks coffee delivered daily, delicious catered lunches, and refrigerators stocked with all sorts of tasty cold drinks from which to choose!