About the job
We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to manage and oversee all warehouse activities, ensure efficient processes, and maximize warehouse productivity. The Warehouse Supervisor's responsibilities include supervising employees, coordinating logistical processes, ensuring the quality of goods, and preparing relevant documentation all focused on ensuring customer satisfaction.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for the daily organization of the activities of the warehouse workers and setting of priorities to ensure compliance with the planning schedule
- Track down errors and suggest solutions in case of complaints, in consultation with the Sales Department, to guarantee customer satisfaction
- Initiate proposals for department efficiency improvements
- Draw up and monitor practical work instructions for warehouse staff
- Ensure staff are in compliance with policies and processes related to safety and quality standards and warehouse action plans
- Oversee and supervisor warehouse staff
- Ensure correct reports on warehouse activities (e.g. KPIs) with the aim of providing a state of affairs to management.
- Continuously inform oneself about the latest trends and developments in logistics and keep one’s knowledge up to date in function of new developments with the aim of consolidating one’s credibility, by offering a service which is continuously based on up-to-date knowledge.
- Other duties as assigned
Set yourself apart
Requirements and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, supply chain, or operations management or related field required; practical experience in Supply Chain in lieu of degree will be accepted.
- 4+ years in Supply Chain, 2+ years in a supervisory or managerial capacity are required
- APICS Certification (CPIM or CSCP) a plus
- Experience in Pharmaceutical or Food industry with a sound familiarity with cGMP and FDA regulations is required
- Ability to manage multiple, complex projects and changing priorities
- Must be able to work extended hours when needed
- Ability to make sound decisions under pressure
- Be able to work effectively in a team environment
What’s on offer?
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.