About the job
The Operational Excellence Assistant is primarily responsible for completing tasks directly or indirectly supporting key initiatives within the Operational Excellence Department. The main tasks include but are not limited to: Data organization, manipulation, visualization and analysis, and identification and development of process improvements.
- Investigate root causes and work with cross-functional areas to provide analysis and recommendations for improvement in business operations.
- Act as a liaison between Operational Excellence Director and various departments.
- Assist in managing and coordinating critical projects across functions.
- Recommend cost-saving and quality improvement initiatives.
- Review, audit, and summarize operational data and provide summaries with operational excellence recommendations to Operational Excellence Director
- Identify waste and work with teams to develop solutions.
- Develop automation techniques to improve operational efficiency.
Set yourself apart
- 2+ years’ experience in a manufacturing operation preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience in a technical role utilizing data analysis or process analysis skillsets preferred.
- Prior auditing and cross-functional experience a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be well organized and detail oriented.
- Strong analytical thinking skills.
What’s on offer?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.