About the job
Central Job Functions:
- Provide insight on opportunities to systemize sales processes to increase the sale’s team’s efficiency and effectiveness based on an extensive working knowledge of internal systems and access to data.
- Work closely with Sales leadership to develop reporting and analysis to support accurate forecasting and planning.
- Provide bi-directional communication between Sales and Operations including but not limited to disruptions, over stock, challenges.
- Work to optimize the sales process understanding internal processes, recognize and communicate trends in the data, refine operational models to limit challenges that may impact customer satisfaction.
- Process design and implementation for tasks ranging product availability communication and shipment status.
- Understand and support various inputs affecting customers from set-up to long term partnership.
- Understand pricing strategies of organization with respect to various customer and product groups.
- Understand the relationship between customer volume commitments, organization supply commitments and production planning.
- Understand the lead-times between production finish and product availability.
- Understand ERP capabilities and limitations with respect to above. Leverage ERP capabilities where it makes sense and challenge limitations when the downstream impact is significant and work arounds are not sustainable.
- Communicate to customers, sales team and other leadership roles areas of concern related to any of the above.
Daily Tasks May Include:
- Partnering with the sales team to creatively solve Sales’ needs using analytics to provide insight in business dynamics.
- Work with IT to develop reports to support an analytical approach to evaluating process improvements to support communication and alignment between sales and operations.
- Leverage ERP to facilitate visibility and execution of contract terms and organizational commitments to the customer.
- Communication with Sales team leadership.
- Correct pricing and other configuration as necessary.
- Communication with CSR team when unique situations need their attention.
Set yourself apart
Skills and Background for the role:
- Experienced in manufacturing sales support roles
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to engage with individuals across the organization to work cross functionally
- Excel proficiency – moderate or above
- ERP proficiency – moderate or above
- Bachelor’s Degree in Math, Finance, Marketing, or Business Administration is preferred
What’s on offer?
Fagron US offers its associates competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits including a 401(k) plan with a generous company matching contribution; medical, vision and dental; health savings account (HSA); holiday/paid time off.